5/04/2005

Them Changes

Sorry for not having posted for so long (sorry also for not having left comments). Mom really wanted to give living on her own a try, and so after some last-minute arrangements, Mr. Burns packed up and moved to Seattle. Yes, the Emerald/Rain/Suicide-of-Curt-Cobain City. He's staying with one of his oldest friends while he looks for work and a place to live. Graduate school? Hmm--- don't know about that. Still trying to deal with the changes I mentioned earlier and how I can fit my life into them (they are bigger than the breadbox which is my life).

Seattle's great--- beautiful, bike-friendly, relatively inexpensive. Don't know how long I'll be here, but I think it'll be a while. More soon.

10 Comments:

Blogger Dita said...

Seattle is a great city. I lived there for seven years. Enjoy the weather while you can though. Come october and the annual 7 month rain festival begins...

10:42 PM  
Blogger Maverick said...

Sounds like a nice place. I am opening my horizons to figure out where I move myself next. Going to put Seattle on the list to consider. Thanks for the info.

Spitting in a Wishing Well

2:19 PM  
Anonymous Mr Burns said...

Death - Yes, I'm already stocking up on the Rust-Oleum.

Stacie - Will post more as I get settled in.

1:46 PM  
Blogger Maverick said...

How's Seattle doing?

Spitting in a Wishing Well

3:24 PM  
Blogger Putnawa said...

Welcome to Seattle, Mr. Burns.

seattle.craigslist.com is the best place to find an apartment.

Also, there's a nice studio in my buidling, but it's $690, and I don't know what your price range is.

Email me if you'd like more info.

And, again, welcome!

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Mr. Burns said...

Thanks Matthew

6:49 PM  
Anonymous mortgage lead said...

like tumbler and tipsy days hopefully we will remain in high spirits. well, good day

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site »

6:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home